“TEENS SUPPORTING TEENS” B’NAI MITZVAH PROGRAM
MAZEL TOV on your Bar/Bat Mitzvah and reaching this important milestone in your life.
At Crossroads we reach out to our community of teens in Israel ensuring that vulnerable teens receive the lifesaving support they need.
Crossroads TEENS SUPPORTING TEENS” B’NAI MITZVAH PROGRAM is an extraordinarily meaningful opportunity for your daughter or son to participate in a chesed project in Israel that fulfills one of Judaism’s most profound precepts:
כל המציל נפש אחת מישראל כאילו הציל עולם מלא – Whoever saves a single life is as if he/she saved the entire world!
Choosing Crossroads as a Bar/Bat Mitzvah project can help more teens receive our vital life-saving therapeutic support services and join our appealing lineup of enrichment activities and programs. This initiative can truly be the difference that can last a lifetime by enabling Crossroads teens in Israel reach their fullest potential and thrive. Accordingly, the Crossroads TEENS SUPPORTING TEENS” B’NAI MITZVAH PROGRAM imparts the values of kindness, caring and compassion which further deepens the meaningfulness and impact of this very special occasion.
Additionally, we welcome an opportunity to host the Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family members, and friends for a visit to our Drop-in Center This offers a memorable hands-on personalized experience where the B’nai Mitzvah can learn more in-depth about our life-saving programs and services and choose to participate in an enjoyable interactive activity guided by our staff and/or Alumni. Options include a creative art activity, an improve drama activity and /or a jam session in our music room.
There are several ways to help Crossroads through our Teens Supporting Teens B’nai Mitzvah program. We look forward to partnering with you and your child in exploring an area of interest where they would like to help make a lasting difference in the lives of peers in Israel.
Below are some of the programs and services B’nai Mitzvah can support now and into the future.
For more information and/or to discuss the suggestions listed below for partnering with Crossroads for your Bar/Bat Mitzvah please contact Dovi Krinkin (email@example.com)
Examples of Programs to Support
- Teen Crisis Hotline
- Therapy counseling
- Food & snacks for Drop-in Center
- GED program to obtain a High School Equivalency Degree
- Creative Arts programs (Music, Drama, Art, Creative Writing)
- Job Center
- Furnishing Drop-in Center (new couches, chairs, tables)
- Street outreach in downtown Jerusalem
- Community outreach & programs in Beit Shemesh, Hashmonaim
- Start a Crowd funding campaign for Crossroads among friends and family
- Sponsor or participate in a fundraising event dedicated to Crossroads
- Run, walk, bicycle riding event and obtain donations per Km / mile
- Sponsorship of Team Crossroads in the Jerusalem Marathon
- Neighborhood Car Wash, Bake sale , Yard sale with friends
Arrange a Visit to Crossroads
- We welcome an opportunity to host the Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family members, and friends for a visit to our Drop-in Cent
- An on-site visit is a great way to learn first-hand about our life-saving programs and services
- Participate in an interactive activity guided by our staff and/or Alumni. Options include a creative art activity, an improve drama activity and /or a jam session in our music room
- Take a street outreach tour guided by staff